Sunday, September 25, 2011

Snappy

I find myself feeling more and more on edge.  You (women) know how when you are pregnant you feel like you are about to cry for no reason every now and then?  That’s the point I’m getting to.  Everyday it seems a little harder to stay upbeat and positive.  Everyday we get closer to his due date I start to feel a little more nervous.  I don’t think that it has anything to do with Rowan’s special circumstances.  I think it’s just stupid pregnancy hormones.  It’s kind of nice, to have normal pregnancy problems – and kind of crummy because pregnancy is very rarely easy for anyone.

I do notice that I am snappy.  I don’t have as much patience with people when I am frustrated (which is a lot of the time…it’s hard to not be able to take your socks and shoes off without it being a five minute ordeal).  I certainly don’t feel like I have time to calmly explain things in a nice way to people and I just want to make blunt statements and be done with it.  I move slower now but my to do list isn’t any shorter.

This must be that point in pregnancy where you turn into a mood swinging somewhat crazy person.  I’m tired all the time.  I spend all my “patience and niceness” energy with my daughter and my students…so to those of you getting what is leftover – please bare with me and spare me some forgiveness.  I’m trying to stay my usual self, but that just doesn’t happen everyday.  I’m sorry if you deal with me on a day it doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment